Friday, August 10, 2012

DI...the new education buzz word!!

http://www.edutopia.org/stw-differentiated-instruction-budget-resources-downloads?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+EdutopiaNewContent+%28Edutopia%29


WOW!! This is a GREAT article with a wealth of information and resources about differentiated instruction. As we prepare for the new school year I am excited yet nervous to get the ball rolling and see just what is in store. Thinking about the classes, students, parents and colleagues I will be working with this year has me challenging myself to be a better teacher. Utilizing the resources and the term differentiated instruction is always a challenge depending on the individual students in the classroom but something I feel I am ready to take on. Teacher planning and collaboration are critical components of instruction as this is a way to work together for the sake of the students. So keep in mind the bigger picture....Engaging all students in every lesson using differentiated instruction strategies.

No comments:

Post a Comment